Licensed Public Accountant

In Ontario, firms are not licensed. If a member wishes to practise public accounting or provide accounting services to the public through a firm, that firm must be registered with CPA Ontario. A member who is engaged in the practice of public accounting is required to hold a public accounting licence. If you require the services of a public accountant, call Huron Partners LLP today at (905) 848-8830.

Call our firm in Mississauga at (905) 848-8830 for solutions in assurance, advisory, tax and accounting tailored to your small-to-medium sized business.